[jfleck inkstain net: Re: Manual for integrating docs?]

Here's your answer.  It should be highlighted, that if you have any
issues or problems, just swing on over to #docs, and those in the know
would be happy to help. :)

later,
--
Trevor Curtis
http://members.home.net/jbrabazon

You could have the packager look at the build system in gnome-core, which
is the most well-developed currently, and the one I've used as a template.
It includes support for ScrollKeeper, the "library card catalog" system
that creates the help system table of contents for Nautilus.

There are files in the gnome-core root directory, and a good template
Makefile.am in gnome-core/panel/help/C.

There are a few people around #docs most times who know about this and can
help. I'd be happy to help some time this weekend if needed if y'all can
track me down there.

<sheepish>Yeah, there should be a howto for this, there isn't.</sheepish>

Cheers,

John