Re: documentation usability

Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   The readability tests are interesting because they look automatable,
> it should not be too hard to do automatically on the docbook documents.
>
> Daniel

This suggestion is right on target. I didn't want to mention the unpalatable
fact in the usability piece, but the only easily-available word-processing
software that I can find that incorporates these readability tests is <whisper
attribute = apologetic>MS Word</whisper>. If we could enrol an interested hacker
to create GNOME-compliant tools, then the availability of readability testing
tools for GDP writers would be a big value-add at source.

Pat