Re: documentation usability

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 09:39:41PM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
> In the process, I posed some questions to Pat about documentation
> usability research, and the result was this:
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/documents/usability/

  interesting reading. It should go to the hacker community too since
we embbed comments translated to docs in code.

  The readability tests are interesting because they look automatable,
it should not be too hard to do automatically on the docbook documents.

Daniel

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com