New contributor

Hello!

I am looking to get involved with the Gnome project and thought I would start off in application documentation, as application documentation is something I have done in the past , and progress to more complex tasks once I have a better understanding of how things are being done.  I have reviewed the FAQ on documentation and will be plowing though docbook tonight.

Looking over the DocTable, I noticed that no one is currently signed up to do the documentation for Gnotski (gnotski), one of the core Gnome games (listed as priority one on the list of things to work on).  Has anyone taken this application?  If not, I will get with the developer and get started to knock this one out as quickly as possible.  If so, I'll take another look and see what I could do with documentation to get my feet wet.

Tige D. Chastain
Personal:  tigechastain home com
Work: tigechastain dfas mil