Re: Help API for GNOME 2.0

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Calum Benson wrote:

> (If all the Nautilus custom widgets are made accessible in time,
> Nautilus compiled with GtkHTML2 support instead of Mozilla would also
> fall into this category, but so far I'm not sure that anyone has
> explicitly volunteered to do that.)

I have a few questions for the Nautilus team:

(1) What is the status of gtkHTML support in Nautilus?  I know Ian was
working on it and I remember he had it working well enough to demo it.
How much remains to be done?  Is anybody still working on this?

(2) Is anybody planning on working on making Nautilus accessible by the
end of the year?

Dan