Re: Adding some GNU documentation

    Are you talking about creating a text file which is an introduction
    to GNU and says how to find out more; and that the icon should point
    to this in the absence of a network connection?

Yes, that's my idea.  Instead of pointing at http://www.gnu.org,
it should point at a file that will always be present.

						    So that we need to
    write a nice introduction to GNU and put it into one of the central
    GNOME packages which is always present?

That's the idea, but I am not asking you to write it.  We have a
suitable file already; I just have to transform it a bit.