Re: Documentation development processes.

May I offer my 2 cents worth of comments?

The process Pat described is very good and thorough, but let's face
it: at the moment we do not have anywhere near the manpower
needed. So, IMHO, it is more important to start some kind of
editing/review/... framework as soon as possible; better have
something simple working now than a detailed (but unrealistic) plan in
4 months. After we get this started, we can add more steps to the
process. Yes, I undersatnd that this is a trade-off in quality - I am
ready to accept this.

For now I think the top priorities should be finding editors and
indexers for each document. Can we do that? Do we have enough
volunteers?

Sasha