usability testing (was Re: Documentation development processes.)

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 08:56:56AM +0000, Pat Costello wrote:

> At the moment the Sun team is only looking at doing testing on documentation
> that is going to be packaged with Sun systems. We will make our findings public.

This would be great - the things you learn will then be able to feed
back into our work. But I'm confused. This makes it sound as though
Sun may be packaging its own, different Gnome documentation? Or are
you talking here about simply doing such testing on *any* piece of
documentation that's part of a piece of Gnome being shipped by Sun?

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)