Re: indexing

All,

A central index covering Gnome core functions, applications and applets would be
very handy, especially given the multiplexed nature of the Gnome desktop. At
first, though, I would suggest a top-level approach to the index so that only
the main topic headers are flagged, for example the only entry for an applet
would be the applet header rather than applet actions. In other words, we need
only put the entry "screen-shooter" into the index and not "screenshots, see
screen-shooter". This might reduce the amount of work.

Pat