Re: GNOME 2 schedule and issues

On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 12:35, Trevor Curtis wrote:

> Also
> I have noticed that a "legal.xml" has been added to the templates section,
> and the templates link to this file. Is that how we should include the
> legal stuff from now on, or just paste into a file and keep things as just
> a *.xml file?

This is being decided right now; what you see in CVS is my suggested way
of doing things. And yes, I suggest just including the file "legal.xml"
- including it in the main documentation file just makes it much less
manageable, and there is no need to edit "legal.xml".

 I asked several people (jfleck, Pat, Eric) what they think about this;
probably it is about time to ask all people in this list. However, the
templates are still in alpha - I would suggest waiting a little bit
before using them.

Sasha