Re: themes for GNOME2 docs

On Tue, 2001-12-18 at 01:05, Dan Mueth wrote:

    As for screenshot decorations (eg. drop shadows), I think they look really
    nice but make the screenshot process *much* more complicated and
    time-consuming.  It also makes it very difficult to localize since
    translators are busy enough translating po files.  When they find out we
    have lots of new XML documentation and screenshots for them to localize
    too, they will certainly not feel like firing up the GIMP for each of
    hundreds of screen shots.  So, sadly, I think we have to keep it simple.
Why  don't we script out the dropshadow effect (script-fu) and then
people just run a script, which does the effect?

Kevin