Re: [gnomeicu-support] Gnome Help System and libglade

On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 02:36, Olivier Crete wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I moved the menus over to the glade file today, but there is still one
> problem to resolve and its the help system. Right now, I dont know of any
> way to have the auto insertion of the help topics in the help menu like we
> can do if the menu is generated by gnome-app-helper like what was
> previously done. So basicly, help is broken... The author of GQuotes who
> has the same problem just pops a browser with the address of the help
> file, I dont think its a nice alternative at all ;)..
>
> So if anyone knows how to integrate gnome help system into libglade built
> menus.. tell us now ;)

Well, there is a document in the works about adding the new xml documents to
GNOME apps. Maybe it will have some relevant info?

I'm cc'ing this to the doc-list in case someone there has any ideas.
Unfortunately, I don't know about such things. :(

peace,
TC.