[amadorm zeus usm edu ec: regarding documentation]

This was posted on gnome-devel just now. My brain has decided to take
the weekend off, so I can't answer these questions off the top of my
head (if he's talking about user-level documentation). Can anybody help?

Malcolm

----- Forwarded message from Manuel Amador <amadorm zeus usm edu ec> -----

are there any good documents written that explain how to document a GNOME
program?  I mean, methodology, technology, tutorial, everything.  I need to
document my software: http://www.usm.edu.ec/~amadorm/directoryadmin - which is
the final step for making a mature release.

luck,

    Rudd-O