Re: Lame newbie DocBook questions (long-ish)

On Fri, 2001-08-24 at 03:02, Calum Benson wrote:
> Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > I think that's the GDP Handbook, not the Style Guide...
>
> Hmm well, I was just judging by the URL... it's here, whichever document
> it was!
> http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/docbook.html#DOCBK-IMAGES

Eep, thanks, that is the style guide.  I've made a note that I need to
send a patch/update that.  (I don't think it's very clear to begin with,
nor am I sure that it's a style guide question.  I haven't made it that
far in the style guide just yet).  Thanks,
	Greg