Re: Lame newbie DocBook questions (long-ish)

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> I'm going to assume that Calum is on the list, but if not, somebody
> please let me know so that I can forward this on to him.

Yep, I'm on the list...

> TFM can be found at http://www.docbook.org/, if you haven't already
> found that.  It's much more comprehensive than the GDP handbook.

I found it, thanks.  Some kind soul also lent me the actual book, which
is no bad thing giving my lusty loathing for online documents  :o)

> I think that's the GDP Handbook, not the Style Guide...

Hmm well, I was just judging by the URL... it's here, whichever document
it was!
http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/docbook.html#DOCBK-IMAGES

Cheeri,
Calum.