Re: downloading the style guide

Hello, everyone.

I am responding to this (old) post.

downloadable version.
> my apologies.
>
> Alan wrote:
> >
> > i would like to be able to download the style
guide for reading offline.
> > if an archive copy could be provided it would be
very helpful.

> > in fact if its less than 5MB feel free to just
mail it to this address

> > Thanks in advance
> > Alan

So, where is it?  I have been searching, and can't
find it.  I only get on the net on a weekend, so don't
have much time to search for it either.  If someone
would point me in the right direction, I would be very
appreciative.

Sorry for being a pest.

Oh, and about a 300Mhz/64Mb machine being old - it is
not!  I use an extremely reliable 100Mhz/48Mb computer
as my desktop machine, and you should see Nautilus run
(well, crawl might be a more appropriate term...). :>

Therefore, I am all for a completely separate help
application.  If someone else starts it up, I would be
glad to contribute code when I had the time.

Nicholas Curran
<nicholas35pulsar linuxmail org>