Re: Where we'll put docs for control-center

I personally like the GIMP help browser and it isn't heavy.  I won't
even install nautilus on my machines.  If you require users to use
nautilus for help, many of them will run away screaming and go find
another desktop.  Maybe a look at the GIMP help browser could help adapt
things for GNOME.