Re: Updating doc build for RH 7.1

Dan Mueth wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>
> >   Scratch XML from that list. XML is evolving too fast for LSB, we expect
> > to have a real solution for XML once the people interested have the time
> > to fix it :-\
> >   So basically this doesn't concerns the XML resources (DTD, XSL, etc ...)
>
> Right.  I am really thinking about any packages that are meant to work
> with GNOME 1.x.  ie. packages which will be part of GNOME 1.4.1 or any
> packages which use the GNOME 1.x platform and which people want to work
> on RH 7.1 and potentially new releases of other Linux distributions. So,
> we really only need to worry about SGML for now.

I for one am really happy that you've addressed this, Dan - we're
looking to make a new release of Anjuta in the next few days, and I've
spent LOTS of time over the past few weeks putting the docs into
GDP/DocBook format, but the blasted HTML won't build on RH 7.1 without
using jw as we've noted... anyway, expect Anjuta 0.1.6 to have the
modified configure and sgmldocs.make scripts, I'll be stealing them in
the near future :-)

Now, if someone could just resolve that stylesheet-images problem
too... (I can't help there, unfortunately: I've been doing a manual
copy until now)

--
Andy Piper - Fareham, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434