Bug killing

Greetings fellow DocBook hackers,
	It's been a while since I've posted here...I'm sure you've missed me.  I'm
back with finally a working Nautilus that likes documentation.  I'm back on
bug tracking.
	Anyways, I am hoping to have all these bugs fixed for the Gnome 1.4.1
release.  That is probably in a few months from now.  So if you can, I'd
appreciate it if you could go through
gnome-docs/gdp/qa/gnome-1.4/qa-list.gnumeric and find bugs and stuff like
that.  If you have bugs in your program, I'll be contacting you to make sure
you know.
	Again, I'm just stating I'd like to have this be a clean OK across the board
for the Gnome 1.4.1 release.  Is this reasonable?
Thanks
Kevin Breit