Re: gdm2 docs

I've been working on the gdmconfig docs.  I have finished the first
draft to complete all of the document.  I need to go through it again,
and need a few questions answered, but the initial writing is done,
minus the screenshots.

My only problem is that my version of RH won't work with the current
version of gnome-doc-tools, so I'll have to find a way around
that. Any suggestions?

I've emailed George regarding this.

just to keep you all informed,