RE: auto-indenting SGML

What do the rules for indent look like?  I'm getting a bit better at perl,
and maybe towards the end of the semester this might be a fun project.  The
problem I see right now, is that there's no spec to program do.  How much
does a tag get indented?  Which tags get indented?  What about data?
	Greg

Programming to a spec is like walking on water.
It's easier when it's frozen.