Re: Docbook set-up difficulties

Dan Mueth writes:

> I will try to be helpful, although I have never installed
> all this stuff from tarball before...

You have been very helpful, thankyou.  I am up and
running.

The catalog file is indeed just a concatenation of all
the catalogs that you want to use.  Default values for
its name and location can be, usually are, and are now
compiled into jade.  Once I figured that out all I had
to do was rearrange my sgml directory a bit so that
the files are where the catalog says the are.  It's simple
when you know how!

I'll be in touch.  Thanks again,
Ian