Re: Hello

Tim-

Welcome to the GDP.  It is great to see someone interested in writing docs
for a game. :)  You should contact the author or current maintainer of
gnome-mine, who is Pista <szekeres cyberspace mht bme hu>, that you are
going to write the documentation for his game.

On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 11:50:49AM -0500, Tim Riehle wrote:

> I just signed up for the list and would would like write documentation for
> gnome-mines. I have experience with CVS, HTML and LaTeX and have been
> able to successfully compile the SGML application template.

This is very good.  As Dan said the hardest part, for writers, is to get
their system setup.  You might want to also look at the GDP Handbook,
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/handbook.html , to look at the
DocBook examples.  Another good reference for Docbook is Norman Walsh's
book at http://www.docbook.org/tdg/html/docbook.html.

If you have any questions relating to gnome-games specifically or to
the GDP in general don't hesitate to contact me, Eric Baudais
<baudais okstate edu>, or the mailing list.  We are also on IRC at
irc.gnome.org in #docs.

Eric Baudais