Stylesheet Ick

hey all...

I should have noticed this sooner, really.  But I think i'm using the
right stylesheet and everything.... I've been concentrating more on
content than appearance, and therefore have just been proofing by
looking at printouts of postscript files.

My problem is this: my docs build really ugly.  The "Note", "Important",
etc. graphics are replaced by a weird X-ed out "missing" graphic.  The
text of notes and so forth is included about six lines too low, if at
all... I'm totally baffled.

What did i do wrong?

aaron.