Re: < vs. >

> On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Kenny Graunke wrote:
> >
> > I agree with Ali and Telsa, this is less confusing and looks better. However,
> > I think it would be a good idea to have the software (gnome-db2html2, etc.) to
> > support the first (translate it to >) as well, since it *is* valid, and we
> > may not update all docs before GNOME 1.4. Using > looks better, but might
> > not warrant immediate changes to all docs... :)

OK. Seeing what appears to be an emerging consensus, I'll add this to
my list of stuff to change for 1.4.

">" becomes ">"

Anyone who wants to take a look at the latest draft of the list (it's
not done yet, but close - a couple more Nautilus issues are still
being thrashed out):

http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/changes/

--
John Fleck