Pagebreak...

Hi guys,

I've got a small question for you:

I'm currently writing a document with DocBook, and I need to include in it a
screen dump. I use the <screen></screen> tag to perform this, but my screen
dump is 80 lines long, and when I create a Postscript file, the first part
of my screen dump is on one page, and the second part is on the following
page. Is there a way to make a pagebreak in order to force DocBook writing
my screen dump at a the begining of a new page ? Or, is there another way to
solve my problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Xavier Nicolovici
xavier nicolovici che xerox com