Re: Example glade files in document

On Sat, Oct 28, 2000 at 01:32:16PM -0500, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> I want to have an appendix with the example Glade files.  I tried
> creating a SYSTEM entity pointing to my example .glade file, and then
> including it in a <literallayout>.  Unfortunately, the .glade file has
> its own XML-like tags and thus Jade gets very confused when it slurps
> it into the SGML document.
>
> My question is, how do I include a plain text file into the SGML
> document without having to massage it by hand?

We had similar problem when including templates into GDP handbook. The
solution we used is rather clumsy, but I know of no better
one. Namely: in addition to file.glade, create also file.glade.cdata
which is
<!CDATA[
(cut-and-paste your file.glade)
]]

and now you can include this file as entity.
Stupid thing is, you have 2 almost identical files, which have to be
synced manually - but I know no better solution.

> [Also, if you just run "db2html dialog-boxes.sgml" and copy the fig/
> directory into Jade's destination directory, it will not quite work.
> Jade is spitting filename.gif image filenames instead of
> filename.png.  Any ideas?]

Are you using PNG Variant 1.1 and GDP (that is, Dave Mason's)
stylesheets? this should fix the problem...

Sasha