Re: entities and Nautilus help

Ali Abdin <aliabdin aucegypt edu> writes:

> Yes - this is a _KNOWN_ bug mathieu :) The problem is, we are still using
> DocBook SGML. I talked with Daniel Veillard about entities in several email's.
> He told me they are broken too. I know they are broken. But I had to make it

You know they are broken but you do not know why or how.
What I want to be able to say if someone asks me why it is broken is to point
them at the architectural problem in the code, not tell them: "it is broken".

I understand your reasons for doing what you do but I want to know exactly what
the problem is.

Mathieu