Testing

Its been a while since I tested Nautilus with help stuff (I know, I am bad).

Anyway, surprisingly - everything works pretty much okay. I was told that HTML
file links did not work, I tried them, and they do work (albeit, you get an
erroneous dialog saying "Can't display location" and an error on the
command-line).

I tried SGML files. They work fine too. I can click on Next/Prev/Home etc. and
it gets displayed correctly (these ones also do not give you that annoying
dialog as HTML files do).

There is one "bugfix" I need to check-in to Nautilus though (screws up TOC
numbering).

For PR2, Help should be pretty much usable. mathieu also has a check-in to get
the Hyperbola sidebar to display SGML docs. So for PR2 you guys should start
pounding on Nautilus :P

Regards,
Ali