Re: Unable to use DocBook PNG Variant

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Liam Hazell wrote:

> Dan Mueth wrote:
>
> > It looks like the header on png-support-3.1.dtd was not updated to
> > increment V1.0 to V1.1.
>
> Dan - Should I change png-support-3.1.dtd and my SGML document
> accordingly, or leave both as is? Thanks.

Liam,

You can change the comment in png-support-3.1.dtd if you would like it to
be more accurate, but since it is a comment it won't change things.  Your
doc probably should refer to V1.1.  You probably should use the lines in
my previous email for your CATALOG file.

I'm glad things are working for you now.

Dan