RE: question about RMB

Just to muddy the water further,

I just opened a book on a piece of software that runs on Windoz

And their first paragraph on starting up is

  The first thing to note: There is a lot of mouse action in Arena, and when
we say "click" or "double-click" something, we'll mean for you to use the
left mouse button (for right-handers, at least) unless we say otherwise. If
you have a track ball or pad or stick or some other pointing device, we mean
the "first" or "primary" button.

p43 W. D. Kelton R. P. Sadowski D. A. Sadowski, Simulation With Arena, The
McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.