Re: question about RMB

> By specifying what button to use, you're going
> to maybe confuse a few users who do use a system like that.  Comments?

I work on the helpdesk and consequently deal with 'southpaws' all the
time. I've never heard any complaints from them.

Similar arguments could be raised for single vs double clicking, etc.

I think the same approach we use for themes should suffice. Only
document the defaults.  If they changed it they know they did and can
adapt the documentation accordingly.

Well, that's my 2c.

| Michael Koziarski                   |"Conventional wisdom is often   |
| BCA/BSc Student, OpenBSD/Linux user | long on convention and short   |
| & Objectivist.                      | on wisdom" --                  |
| http://www.koziarski.com            | Warren E. Buffett, BRK.A       |