question about RMB

Hey guys,
	I was just thinking about how sometimes we say 'Right Menu Buttons' or one
of the many variations. I don't think we should say this.  There are people
who reverse the way their mouse clicks (left handed people mainly) so the
right button is the main one.  By specifying what button to use, you're going
to maybe confuse a few users who do use a system like that.  Comments?
Take it easy
kevin
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;