Dia manual

Hey guys,
	It has been made apparent to me that the Dia manual has got a few
people here in the GDP excited.  Well, I decided that I would keep an up to
date version of the Dia documentation up at:
http://www.datasurge.net/~battery841/gdp/dia-manual/
	I hope yawls like it.  You don't necessarily need to comment on it now.
But this is just for all of yawl who are curious about where this document is
going to go and where it is now.  It's also a good way to see if I am working
on it or being lazy ;)
	Henry House - I have not included your submissions yet due to the fact
that the indentation is not yet 'to my liking'.  I hear that emacs has some sort
of indenting script for SGML.  If you can, please run that on your file, send
the diff to me, and that should help.  As soon as the indentation is correct,
then I will be sure to get your patch applied immediatly.
Take it easy.
Kevin
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;