Gnome Games

I i've decided to help out on the documentation for some of
the gnome-games packages. Currently gnome-stones does not
have anybody allocated to it, if someone is working on it
can you please let me know as i dotn want to duplicate work.

Also do you have any tips for a new document writer, tommy
at #docs on irc.gnome.org suggested i contact the list.

Thanks for your time.

Rob

PS: The docs seem to get better and better and i want to
make a contribution to the GNOME project, however small.
--
rob SPAMOFFfunky-penguin co uk
www.funky-penguin.co.uk - get funky with the peguin

robster @ #linux.IrcNET