Re: 1.4 updates

Hi,

Apologies for not introducing myself in my earlier mail.  I work in
Sun in desktop operations.  As such I am a colleague of Pat and
Michael in Documentation, but I also have some responsibility in
product support.  Hence my interest in the support channels.

Clearly my interpretation of the omission of the support paragraphs
in Gnome Terminal User Guide for Red Hat 6.2 was incorrect.

Our requirement for a distinct path to our support organisation
remains, and I'd welcome the developers' feedback on this.

Regards

John