Re: GNOME vs. Gnome

I vote for 3: Gnome.

It's quite painful to write GNOME 50x a day and it's even more painful to
read it all day long.  There comes a time when acronyms and technical terms
become so commonplace that their spelling changes: electronic mail -> e-mail
-> email.  Gnome is a lot more elegant and the press has already decided this
for us.

Bart