RE: 1.4 updates

[sni[]
> > Will you also be testing them in Nautilus/gnome-db2html2?
>
> Uhm, maybe?  I won't be testing them right away, but I can mail diffs to
> somebody to check out.  Hopefully after I get some new drives at home I'll
> be able to do testing with Nautilus.  The instructions for compiling
> gnome-db2html2 don't seem to work for me, since I can't get a config.h
> generated on my systems.  :-(

You can remove all occurances of config.h and it should compile fine I
believe.

> New question.  With the new docs, should the license section for the app
> always be tagged id="license", and refer to the GPL (assuming a GPL licensed
> application)?  Later,

This is not explicitly required by the code that I did (if i recall
correctly), BUT it should be done so the file is generated as
"license.html" (it is for ScrollKeeper or something (so db2html can be
like gnome-db2html2)).

Regards,
Ali