Re: GNOME vs. Gnome

Liam:
  I'm CC'ing this message to the Docs project as well.  I agree with
you.  GNOME is, while "correct," ugly, harder to read and harder to
type.  And the GNU Network Object Model Environment is really a
misnomer.  Our network object model stuff is ORBit and Bonobo; not GNOME
would have been better named GDE, if we wanted a "correct" acronym.

As is the case with other discussions, most of the arguments are
relatively unimportant.  Far more important is that we agree upon one
and stick to it (cf. the "email, Email, e-mail, E-mail" thread on
Gnome-Docs-List awhile back.)

So, who wants s/GNOME/Gnome/, and who wants to s/Gnome/GNOME/?

Aaron.