GDP debs

Hi All,

Though I'm not a gdp member, I made a deb of the gdp handbook that also
includes a (very brief) gdp-based install guide for gdp tools on debian.
Both docs are accessible through either the Gnome Help browser or
through apache.

If you can't install debs you can read the debian install-guide:

    http://ed.phy.duke.edu/~mark/gdp/gdp-debian-setup/

or grab the tarball (sgml source is included)

    http://ed.phy.duke.edu/~mark/gdp/gdp-debian-setup.tar.gz

I also added stuff to Eliot's gnome-doc-tools deb (and fixed some bugs)
and renamed the package to gdp-tools. I added dbtools-type scripts that
call the gdp-both.dsl stylesheet, to make it easier for beginners. At
the end of this message is a piece of the README that describes the
scripts.

The SGML source for both documents in the gdp-handbook are also included
in gdp-tools as a means to test the setup, the instructions being in the
install part of the handbook package (it made sense at the time.)

Both packages are here:

http://ed.phy.duke.edu/debian/dists/unstable/contrib/binary-all/text/

Let me know if they're helpful. Or buggy.

Cheers,
Mark

gdp-tools README snippett:

dbgnochunks
        This is a hack of db2html to make a single html page out of
        your DocBook SGML file. This one is dirty - cleaning up by
        someone would be nice :) There is a man page with more
        information.

Additional scripts:

dbgxnochunks
        Another hack of db2html for use on DocBook XML (not SGML) files.

        Also makes a single html page from the source file.

The scripts below are minor modifications to the cygnus
(aka docbook-tools) scripts. They call the gdp-tools stylesheet
instead of the cygnus one. I included them to make life easy for
people who want to use the gdp stylesheet, but don't want to read
more (or any) documentation.

        dbg2dvi  - SGML to dvi

        dbg2html - SGML to html

        dbg2pdf  - SGML to pdf

        dbg2ps   - SGML to postscript

        dbg2rtf  - SGML to rtf

This package is an extension of the gnome-doc-tools package
created by Eliot Landrum <eliot landrum cx>