The KDE DocBook Markup Reference Handbook

The KDE folks just put up a very nice reference document describing all
the DocBook tags they use, a brief summary of what they are for, and some
examples:

http://madmax.atconnex.net/kde/index.html

It is a very nice document, and I think many GDPers will find this useful.

I wonder if we need something like this.  The GNOME Documentation Style
Guide will have some discussion of markup, although I don't think the
intention was to have it this detailed and complete.  It would be a lot of
work, but it may be helpful to do something like this.

Dan