Re: A thought:

Jorge Godoy <godoy conectiva com> writes:

> (Add this to the customized DTD)
>
> <!ENTITY bugs "<ulink url='http://bugzilla.gnome.org'>bug report
>   system</ulink>">

[snip]

> This will replace the entity '&bugs;' with what I've written
> above. Putting this on the DTD customization allows it to be changed
> automatically for every document.

Despite the fact that I was the one who made the png customized DTD I
am very mush against pushing out customized DTDs. There is one very
simple fact for this... it is harder for the new writer to understand
what the hell is going on if they grab a DocBook manual,reference doc,
or tutorial, and find that there is a whole bunch of GNOME specific
stuff their docs do not cover. We should always keep in mind that the
simpler the process of writing is, the easier it is to keep people
volunteering.

Cheers,

Dave
--