Re: GDP Web pages and DocTable

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 11:57:43PM -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:

> As several of you have pointed out to me in emails, the DocTable and GDP
> web pages are having a number of problems.  These are a result of the
> recent change to new www.gnome.org web pages.  I have made a list of the
> problems and sent it to the webmaster, so hopefully they will be resolved
> shortly.

Should be resolved now. You guys know much more about how things are supposed
to work than I do, though, so please report problems that were not there with
the old site.

Apologies for the problems, they were a result of a stupid last-minute
decision on how to make the GDP pages work in the new site.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code webmaster - joakim@helixcode.com - Radagast@IRC
     FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer