RE: Contribute

I have a similar situation. I would love to help test, write instructions
and that sort of thing. My programming skills are more toward scripting and
such. I have no life so plenty of time.
	Also , I work for a Thermal Printer manufacturer, and we want Linux
drivers,and I need some help. I have full access to Windoze driver source
and all data related to the printers.