Re: validate panel.hints

On Wednesday, May 24, 2000, George <jirka@5z.com> wrote:
> > ;-)  We should add a command to validate those XML files like
> > panel.hints:
> >
> >     nsgmls -wxml -s .../PATH/TO/xml.dcl panel.hints
> >
> > Unfortunately, I don't know how to add this validation command to the
> > Makefile.am.  Instead of nsgmls we can use another XML parser like rxp.
>
> Yes, I think this is a good idea.  You can add a direct makefile like target.
>
> validate:
> 	command here

I believe you can also put it in a 'check-local' target which will get
run along with any other tests when you run 'make check'....

check-local:
	nsgmls -wxml -s .../PATH/TO/xml.dcl panel.hints

John

--
dusk@ravendusk.org                                http://www.gnome.org
jsheets@codeweavers.com                      http://www.worldforge.org