Gnumeric Documentation

Hello lovers of beautifully written documentation,

I have written revised documentation for Gnumeric, updating a lot of the
out-dated stuff. It's still not 100% complete, but it's showing good progress.

I have put the documentation up at,

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~tommydal/index.html

If people want to have a look at it - and point out any major errors in it and
suggest ways to improve it i would appreciate that! - I already know the
copyright from the index is missing.
Also - there are a few fixme's throughout the documentation - if someone could
tell me exactly what those particular functions do it would also be much
appreciated.

Thank You,

Thomas Canty