Re: logview docs readable now

Judith -
This is looking good. The thing I like about seeing new docs is that it prods me to try out a new program....

A couple of suggestions:

>Depending on how your permissions are set up, you probably have to be root to
>view logs. If you don't have permission to view system logs, you will be able
>to start logview, but you'll get error messages if you try to open a log.

I'd put in an explanation of how to overcome this when you're not running GNOME as root, which all the time for me.

><application>Logview</application> is
>included in the <filename>gnome-network</filename> package,

Forgive me if I'm behind the curve here, but I think the plan was to include Logview in the next gnome-utils package release.

Cheers,

John