Re: snafoo in tools, help?

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 12:18:03PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> nsgmls:/usr/lib/sgml/dbcent.mod:54:0:E: cannot open
> "/usr/lib/sgml/iso-amsa.gml" (No such file or directory)
>
> Lo and behold, those files aren't there.  All of the installed packages
> verify (well, except for stylesheets, which says that cygnus-both.dsl is
> changed, which is good).  Sounds like I'm missing some enties, but I'm not
> sure what package these should come from.  Any ideas?  Thanks,
> 	Greg

On my system, I do not have these files either, but I do have
/usr/lib/sgml/ISOamsa
(note dashes and capitalization), etc - which is
exactly what the file
/usr/lib/sgml/dbcent.mod
refers to.

Can you look at the file /usr/lib/sgml/dbcent.mod and see what are the
filenames actually used there? The filename appears like
<!ENTITY % ISOamsa PUBLIC

Sasha