Re: snafoo in tools, help?

Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc@cu-portland.edu> writes:

> Lo and behold, those files aren't there.  All of the installed packages
> verify (well, except for stylesheets, which says that cygnus-both.dsl is
> changed, which is good).  Sounds like I'm missing some enties, but I'm not
> sure what package these should come from.  Any ideas?  Thanks,

These files are with a different name in the sgmltools package. I
suggest that you install them and make these needed files a symlink to
the ones that you've installed.

There's a team working on these things --- standardization for SGML
--- and this is one thing that we've already addressed there. The
correct names will be ISOAmsa, etc...

Regards.
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.