Re: Good DocBook Markup

"David C. Mason" <dcm@redhat.com> writes:

> No customized layer for *any* dtd is easy for the new SGML writer - I
> would like to avoid these at all costs - the png one causes enough
> grief for new writers as it is... though you are right - its a good
> alternative for writers.

Yes and no.  The difference is, the PNG was an enhancement (=
incompatible change) while the mandatory TITLE element thingie is
"simplification" (= more restrictive).  Authors not applying the
simplification sill are able to edit and validate the documents.

But we've more important things to care about ;)

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |          ------    ,__o